The Episcopal Academy offers an all-inclusive dining plan for Middle and Upper School students. Lower School students purchase lunch items from an a la carte menu.
Our dining partner, SAGE Dining Services, is the leading food service provider for independent schools and colleges throughout North America. SAGE's unparalleled expertise in nutrition, sustainability, and culinary trends produces exceptional dining experiences that delight the senses and foster community.
Students enjoy fresh-made menu items, including a salad and deli bar; a healthy main dish with fresh sides; creative fare; authentic international dishes; and display cooking and themed do-it-yourself stations. Every dish is served with only the best ingredients:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Fresh salads, house-made dressings, and hummus
- Whole-grain breads, bagels, and rolls
- House-roasted and nitrate-free sourced meats
- Trans fat-free oils and MSG-free seasonings
- Antibiotic- and hormone-free milk
- Antibiotic-free chicken
- Cage-free, Certified Humane eggs
- Expanded vegetarian- and vegan-friendly options
7:00 - 9:45 a.m.
Lower School Dining Hall
(1st through 5th grades)
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Tierney Dining Hall
(Middle and Upper School students)
10:55 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
Canteen (located in Dixon Athletic Center and operated by EA)
3 - 5:30 p.m
Students may purchase breakfast, LS lunch, and Canteen items using pre-loaded funds in their student PaySchools account.
Utilize the dropdown field in the top left to toggle between the LS and MS/US menus.