To cover a medical leave, our Middle School is in need of a teacher for two sections of Algebra I, one section of 7th grade math, and one section of honors 7th grade math. This is a full-time position starting immediately through January 2022.
At The Episcopal Academy, we are united by our shared mission, rich history, and dedication to excellence. An EA employee:
- Is student-centered, embraces school and life and shows it through actions and interactions with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Embodies and lives The Stripes.
- Consistently maintains high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence.
- Demonstrates a desire and willingness to constantly grow and learn, both personally and professionally, and sees others – especially students – as having the ability to learn and reach success.
- Fosters a positive culture by being optimistic, selfless, flexible, and collaborative.
- Demonstrates a belief in and commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse school community.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A background working as a middle school mathematics teacher.
- Successful experience planning and delivering a robust and engaging curriculum.
- A commitment to maintaining a culture of positive communication with students, colleagues, and parents.
- A degree in mathematics or mathematics education
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current resume in PDF form in one email with the subject line "Middle School Math Long Term Sub" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Episcopal Academy seeks candidates who hope to help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated, as described in our Diversity and Inclusion statement.