The Episcopal Academy is looking to add a technology coach to our six-person Lower School coaching team (two mathematics coaches, two literacy coaches, and two technology coaches). With expertise in education technology and best practices in teaching and learning, the technology coach is a knowledgeable and skillful teacher and leader in our Lower School who works with students, faculty, and families. Responsibilities include curriculum work, student interventions, the pursuit of pedagogical best practices, data aggregation and disaggregation, assessment systems, professional development, and differentiation.
Who You Are
A student-centered educator, your passion for technology allows you to meet students where they are, put colleagues at ease, and inspire them to incorporate technology into their classrooms in meaningful ways. We think you'll be successful if you have:
- Bachelor of Arts; a Master's Degree preferred.
- Expertise in education technology, ideally in a lower school setting
- Training and experience in instructional coaching
- Savviness with G Suite for Education and skills to teaching others how to optimize the suite of tools for teaching and learning
- Five years' experience teaching Lower School
A Little More About Us
While each employee at Episcopal brings a unique set of competencies and skills to their work, we believe all employees should:
- Be student-centered, embraces school and life and shows it through actions and interactions with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Embody and live The Stripes.
- Consistently maintain high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence.
- Demonstrate a desire and willingness to constantly grow and learn, both personally and professionally, and sees others – especially students – as having the ability to learn and reach success.
- Foster a positive culture by being optimistic, selfless, flexible, and collaborative.
- Demonstrate a belief in and commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse school community.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit the following materials as separate PDF attachments in one email with the subject line "Lower School Technology Coach" to firstname.lastname@example.org. Title attachments with your last name, first initial and document name.
- Cover letter expressing interest in this position, including where you learned of the opportunity
- Current résumé
- List of three references, including name, relationship to applicant, phone number, and email address of each (References will be contacted only with the candidate's permission)
The Episcopal Academy seeks candidates who hope to help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated, as described in our Diversity and Inclusion statement.