The Episcopal Academy girls' lacrosse program is a talented and competitive program seeking varsity and JV assistant coaches, as well as a head JV coach, for the 2021-22 season. Effective interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
Who You Are
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Valid PA Driver's License.
- Ability to work with diverse populations and varying athletic skill levels.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Playing experience of high school, college preferred.
- Passion for coaching and competing.
A Little More About Us
While each employee at Episcopal brings a unique set of competencies and skills to their work, we believe all employees should:
- Be student-centered, embraces school and life and shows it through actions and interactions with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Embody and live The Stripes.
- Consistently maintain high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence.
- Demonstrate a desire and willingness to constantly grow and learn, both personally and professionally, and sees others – especially students – as having the ability to learn and reach success.
- Foster a positive culture by being optimistic, selfless, flexible, and collaborative.
- Demonstrate a belief in and commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse school community.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should contact Josie Tomaino at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Episcopal Academy seeks candidates who hope to help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated, as described in our Diversity and Inclusion statement.