The Episcopal Academy is looking to hire our next Director of Enrollment Management, to start in July 2022. Reporting to the Head of School and a member of the school's leadership team, the Director is responsible for Episcopal's full enrollment management strategy, including brand awareness, financial aid, on-boarding, and retention. They are a key brand ambassador for Episcopal in the community, ensuring families, community partners, and other stakeholders view Episcopal as a place where students thrive and grow. The Director sets the tone for the six full and part time members of the Office to be customer-centric, creative, and intentional in how they approach their work.
Who You Are
There are many paths that lead to enrollment management work. There are also many different experiences that prepare a person to lead. We believe someone who identifies with the following will be well-positioned for success in this role:
- A strategic thinker with deep knowledge of all aspects of the enrollment management process, committed to building a strong, diverse student body in each division.
- A continuous learner, with demonstrable commitment to innovation and improvement.
- A brand champion and enthusiastic school ambassador, always looking to form new community connections and strengthen existing ones.
- An affable relationship builder, able to forge connections with internal stakeholders to develop an authentic understanding of the student and family experience at Episcopal.
- A savvy consumer, producer, and user of data, both to inform strategy and to improve the day-to-day operations of the Office.
- An effective priority-tasker, able to manage multiple priorities and initiatives simultaneously, while keeping track of short and long term goals and desired outcomes.
- A collaborative colleague, keen to partner with other units across campus to create and maintain a seamless, welcoming experience for families, from point of first contact through graduation and beyond.
- A committed advocate for equity, engaged in their own journey to being inclusive and equitable in their work, their interactions with students and families, and in their relationships with colleagues across campus.
- A master communicator, capable of maximizing the impact of various channels and connecting with different constituent groups.
- An inspiring leader, committed to the growth and development of each member of the team.
Who We Are
While each employee at Episcopal brings a unique set of competencies and skills to their work, we believe all employees should:
- Be student-centered, embrace school and life, and show it through actions and interactions with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Embody and live The Stripes.
- Consistently maintain high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence.
- Demonstrates a desire and willingness to constantly grow and learn, both personally and professionally, and sees others – especially students – as having the ability to learn and reach success.
- Foster a positive culture by being optimistic, selfless, flexible, and collaborative.
- Demonstrate a belief in and commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse school community.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, current resume, and list of three references as pdf documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include "Director of Enrollment Mgmt" in the subject line.
Position Term Begins: July 2022
The Episcopal Academy seeks candidates who hope to help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated, as described in our Diversity and Inclusion statement.