The Episcopal Academy Boys' Soccer program is a talented and competitive program seeking an assistant coach for the 2021 season. The coach will assist the Varsity Head Coach with organization of practices, assist in the training, teaching and conditioning of student-athletes. Effective interpersonal and organizational skills are required.
While each employee at Episcopal brings a unique set of competencies and skills to their work, we believe all employees should:
- Be student-centered, embrace school and life, and show it through actions and interactions with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Embody and live The Stripes.
- Consistently maintain high standards for his or her own work and motivates others to achieve the same standard of excellence.
- Demonstrates a desire and willingness to constantly grow and learn, both personally and professionally, and sees others – especially students – as having the ability to learn and reach success.
- Foster a positive culture by being optimistic, selfless, flexible, and collaborative.
- Demonstrate a belief in and commitment to fostering an inclusive and diverse school community.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- One (1) year of coaching experience.
- Effective interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Valid PA Driver's License.
- Ability to work with diverse populations and varying athletic skill levels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, time management, and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of soccer.
- Running experience of high school, college preferred.
- Passion for coaching and competing.
- Prior coaching experience and/or coaching license(s) preferred.
How to Apply
Apply: Please contact David Knox at email@example.com.
Term: Fall Season – Aug. 23 - Nov. 12
Position start date: Aug. 23
The Episcopal Academy seeks candidates who hope to help foster a school environment where all people are valued and where all perspectives are respected and appreciated, as described in our Diversity and Inclusion statement.