PA Tax Credit Program
Through participation in the Pennsylvania Educational Improvement Tax Credit (EITC) and Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit (OSTC) programs, businesses—and now, individuals—with significant tax liability, can earn PA tax credits when they make a contribution to a scholarship organization like The Episcopal Academy.
The following entities contributed scholarship support through EITC and OSTC programs during the 2021-2022 school year:
- Aurora Vesper Scholarship Group 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 18, and 21 which is inclusive of 137 families and individual members of the EA community.
- Brian Communications & Realtime Media
- Brown Brothers Harriman & Co.
- Business Leadership Organized for Catholic Schools (BLOCS)
- Children’s Tuition Fund of PA
- Giles J. Cannon, Inc.
- Central PA Scholarship Group
- Daniel Martin, Inc. D/B/A Wilkie Lexus
- GT Power Group LLC
- Healthcare Services Group
- HSC Builders & Construction Managers
- Inverness Graham Investments, Inc.
- Robert J. Kratz & Company
- Meridian Bank
- Ollin, LLC
- Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- RA Newbold LTD
- Sage Dining Services, Inc.
- Silverback Educational Foundation (SEFADA)
- The National Bank of Malvern
- Toll Brothers
- United States Liability Insurance Co. (USLI)
- Warren Claytor Architects
- Waste Management
- WSFS Bank