In 2008, we welcomed our community to our brand new campus in Newtown Square, which was designed to allow our academic, athletic, and arts programs to further flourish.
Our state-of-the-art facilities include dedicated Lower, Middle and Upper School buildings, a science center, and two libraries. Our arts program is fully supported through two theaters, instrumental and choral music rooms and practice studios, an art gallery, and many creative spaces throughout campus.
Our athletic center houses our competition gym, fitness center, six-lane pool, 10 squash courts, and a field house. Our campus also offers nine full-sizes athletic fields, as well as tennis courts and pavilion.
Finally, the Class of 1944 Chapel, designed by renowned architect and Episcopal alumnus Robert Venturi ’44, seats 900 and serves as a regular gathering place for our entire community.