EA is committed to enrolling a diverse student body from varying economic backgrounds. Financial aid requests have no impact on the admission decisions made by the Admission Committees.
All financial aid is based on demonstrated financial need, as determined by the information you provide the School and Student Services (SSS), an independent processing center. A copy of your most recent 1040 Federal Tax Return is also needed.
Application Process & Timeline
While Financial Aid deadlines occur later in the admission season, we encourage families who are applying for the 2023-2024 school year to start the process in October.
- Step 1: Visit the SSS Family Portal and create your account. If you applied for financial aid last year, log into the Family Portal using the same email address and password.
- Step 2: Submit a Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) for Academic Year 2023-24. The Episcopal Academy code is 3016. We ask that PreK-5 families submit by Dec. 1, 2022, and grades 6-12 families submit by Jan. 1, 2023.
- Step 3: Upload and submit your 2021 1040 Federal Tax Return, including all W2s and appropriate schedules, to SSS as soon as possible. We also request that you submit your 2022 1040 Federal Tax Return once available.
- Parents' Financial Statement Instructions and Workbook
- Most Helpful Tax forms for Completing your PFS
- SSS Step-by-Step Guide
- SSS General Resources
If you have any questions, please reach out to Financial Aid Director Carolyn Polley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuition and Fees
Middle School (6-8):
Upper School (9-12):