EA is committed to enrolling a diverse student body from varying economic backgrounds. Financial aid requests have no impact on the admission decisions made by the Admission Committees.
All financial aid is based on demonstrated financial need, as determined by the information you provide the School and Student Services (SSS), an independent processing center. A copy of your most recent 1040 Federal Tax Return is also needed.
The Financial Aid Committee must consider each family's ability to pay, and the availability of Episcopal Academy's financial aid funds. Many more students apply for financial aid than we are able to assist. As a result, not every student who is offered admission and who demonstrates financial need will be able to receive a financial aid grant.
Application Process & Timeline
While Financial Aid deadlines occur later in the admission season, we encourage families who are applying for the 2022-2023 school year to start the process in October.
- Step 1: Visit the SSS Family Portal and create your account. If you applied for financial aid last year, log into the Family Portal using the same email address and password.
- Step 2: Submit a Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) for Academic Year 2022-23 as soon as possible. The Episcopal Academy code is 3016.
- Step 3: Upload and submit your 2020 1040 Federal Tax Return, including all W2s and appropriate schedules, to SSS as soon as possible. We also request that you submit your 2021 1040 Federal Tax Return once available.
- Parents' Financial Statement Instructions and Workbook
- Most Helpful Tax forms for Completing your PFS
- SSS Step-by-Step Guide
- SSS General Resources
If you have any questions, please reach out to Financial Aid Director Carolyn Polley at email@example.com.
Tuition and Fees
- PreK: $22,950
- K: $26,300
- 1-2: $28,900
- 3: $29,300
- 4: $31,400
- 5: $32,100
Middle School (6-8):
- 6-8: $34,990
Upper School (9-12):
- 9-12: $38,700