We are sure your family has many questions as you begin the admissions process at The Episcopal Academy. You are welcome to contact an admissions officer at any time to address specific areas of interest, or feel free to browse some of the most frequently asked questions below.
- What is the current enrollment?
- How many openings are there each year?
- How are admissions pieces "weighed?"
- How important are extracurricular activities?
- What does EA look for in an applicant?
- What is the age of entry for Lower School?
- Does EA favor siblings and/or children of alumni in admission?
- What is EA's percentage of students of color?
- What effect will applying for financial aid have on my child's application?
- Does EA offer scholarships?