Every school is unique, just as every child and family is unique. We invite families to contact us to learn as much as they can about Episcopal, our mission, our educational philosophy, our focus on faith, our stellar athletics programs, and our community. We want you to make sure we are the best fit for your child and family even before you decide to apply.
The following provides a snapshot of our admission process, along with call-outs to the optimal month or time of year for each step in the process. An application is not complete and ready for review until all of the following steps are completed and materials have been received by the Admission Office.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 484-424-1444 or email@example.com.
The Episcopal Academy does not discriminate in admission policies or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, financial status, or familial affiliation or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Step 1: Submit Your Application
- Step 2: Meet with an Admission Officer - Parent Interviews and Virtual Tour
- Step 3: Schedule Your Student Visit
- Step 4: Complete Student Testing
- Step 5: Request Information from Current School
- Step 6: Finalize All Admission Activities
- Step 7: Await Application Decision
- Step 8: Submit Financial Aid Application (if applicable)
- Step 9: Confirm Plans to Enroll