Below are documents, forms, and links to help you as you plan for the next academic year (view the short calendar here). Please note that some forms are only necessary for new families.
This page will be updated periodically, so please check back throughout the summer.
Aftercare and Enrichment coming soon
All-School Reading Activity:
One School, One Read
Book Suggestions by Grade
Optional Summer Work
(Grade Level in fall 2019):
AP French and AP Spanish students should complete their summer work in Canvas. There will also be a short, pre-course module in Canvas for AP Computer Science A and AP Computer Science Principles in August.
Beginning in July, MBS Direct will show a complete list of textbooks families must purchase. Please allow enough time for delivery so books arrive before the first day of school (Sept. 4). A free shipping promotion will be offered on Aug. 6-19.
Not every subject has a book listed to order. If a subject is not listed, the instructor will provide those texts in class. Please contact your division with any questions. To order by phone, call 1-800-325-3252.
Please note that the following health forms must be completed by August 1:
• Current Physical Exam (all grades)
• Annual Pupil Emergency Information Form (all grades)
• Administration of Medication at School Form (as needed)
• Signed Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Form (mandatory grades 6-12: informational for PreK-5)
• Signed Concussion Information Form (mandatory grades 6-12: informational for PreK-5)
• Dental Form (Grades K/1, 3 and 7)
For rising parents, health forms can be found on the Parent Portal. For parents who are new to EA in fall 2019, health forms may be downloaded below.