Planning for our New School Year
Learn about our plan to return to campus, or visit the division-specific pages below to view remote learning schedules and more information.
This information may change throughout the coming weeks. While we will keep parents updated via email, please feel free to check back here for ongoing updates.
For information on summer student work and preparing for fall, visit our Summer Resources page.
Parent Action Items
To assist EA in our in-person return planning, we request that all families complete action items as soon as possible.
Academics and School Life by Divison
Explore division-specific procedures and planning on the Lower, Middle, and Upper School pages below.
A Note on Planning
The following planning and protocols will be in place when EA returns to on-campus instruction.
- Arrival and Departure
- Bus Transportation
- Dress Code
- Academic Schedules
- Student Movement, Free Blocks, and Unscheduled Time
- Performing Arts
- Recess and Physical Education
- Clubs and Extracurricular Activities
- Post-Dismissal Supervision and Aftercare
- School Events and Meetings
Explore health resources and data that guide EA in our planning efforts.
2020-21 School Reopening Updates
- September 11 Provisional Reopening Plan
- September 4 Reopening Update
- August 26 Inter-Ac Delay Announcement
- August 21 Reopening Updates
- August 17 Announcement: Virtual Learning through Oct. 8
- August 7 School Reopening Updates
- August 3 Fall Athletics Update
- July 31 School Reopening Updates
- July 24 School Reopening Updates
- July 10 School Reopening Updates