As parents of EA students, you are all a part of the EA Parents' Association. The EAPA offers a multitude of ways and activities to get involved and make an impact in our community. Stay tuned!
EAPA Bake Sale
Calling all EAPA bakers to bake your favorite goodies to be sold at our EAPA monthly bake sale for Middle School and Upper School students.
The sale is held during the student lunch period (11 a.m.-1 p.m.) in the hallway outside of the Dining Hall. Your delicious donated baked goods are dropped off the morning of the Bake Sale at either the Athletic Center, Middle School Circle or The Newtown Post ( by the Lower School). An EAPA volunteer with cart will be visible to collect your treats! The students and staff really enjoy these treats. All goodies will sell for $1.
A few suggestions include:
- Cake Slices – Apple, Carrot, Chocolate, Lemon, Pound Cake, Red Velvet, Vanilla
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels or Marshmallows
- Cookies - Sugar, Shortbread, Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Raisin, Snickerdoodles, Lemon
- Cookie Bars
- Cupcakes - be as creative as you like!
- Cups of Dirt - the kids love them (individual cups of pudding with oreo crumbs and gummy worm on top; need to be in cooler / cooler bag)
- Gluten Free –container labeled GF (section of table for all gluten free items)
- Rice Krispie Treats
A few reminders:
Please remember NO NUTS, NUT OILS, OR COCONUT in your creations.
(Ingredient lists are not necessary).
Please individually wrap all items - except cupcakes - which can be sent to school in a sturdy box.
For cookies, package 2-3 in a bag depending on size. Tray items / bar items cut fairly generously since everything is $1.
Items can be purchased, though, please read the labels for the restrictions above.
Do you wish you could see the kids' faces and want to volunteer for day of bake sale? We would love to have you, please sign up using the button above!
- Jeanie Clark
Contact the Committee