EA / Haverford / AIS Weekend
The tradition continues.
Whether you're rooting for the girls taking home the Banner or the boys claiming the Sweater, we hope you'll join us in celebrating our school at EA/Haverford/AIS Weekend.
Held at The Agnes Irwin School and The Haverford School, EA/Haverford/AIS Weekend 2016 was more than two days of friendly competition -- it was an incredible next chapter of an historic tradition.
EA/Haverford/AIS Weekend 2016 took place at The Agnes Irwin School on Friday, November 11 and The Haverford School on Saturday, November 12:
Friday, Nov. 11: EA-Haverford Golf11 a.m. - Golf, Merion East
Friday, Nov. 11: EA-AIS Day12 p.m. - Cross Country
12:15 p.m. - Tennis
1:15 p.m. - Field Hockey
2:45 p.m. - Soccer
Saturday, Nov. 12: EA-Haverford Day
10 a.m. - Cross Country*
11 a.m. - Water Polo*
12 p.m. - Soccer*
1:30 p.m. - Football*
* These events are available online via live stream for EA students, parents, faculty, and alumni. Subscribe here.
This year, EA/Haverford/AIS Weekend was hosted at The Agnes Irwin School (Friday) and The Haverford School (Saturday). Download the maps for event location details.
On-campus parking at both The Haverford School and The Agnes Irwin School is extremely limited.
Agnes Irwin: Students may take advantage of EA fan buses to and from the EA campus. Parents are encouraged to park at the Radnor Memorial Park Field and The Willows Park. Shuttles will run continuously between the two parking locations and Agnes Irwin. Cars parked illegally in residential areas may be towed.
Please also note that Ithan Avenue will be closed from Lancaster Avenue to Aldwyn Lane on Monday, November 7 through Saturday, November 12.
Haverford: Families are encouraged to take public transportation (105 Paoli Bus, R5 Paoli/Thorndale train, or Norristown High Speed train) or carpool. More information available here.
EA/Haverford/AIS Behavior guidelines:
- Tailgating, smoking, and the consuming alcohol on campuses are strictly prohibited.
- Noisemakers, megaphones, and provocative signs are prohibited from all contests.
- Officials must be treated with respect at all times.
- Abusive language, which includes taunting, is prohibited at all contests.
- Pets are prohibited on campus.
- Anyone (coach, player, or spectator) who violates any of the above-mentioned guidelines will be removed from campus.