Below are documents, forms, and links to help you as you plan for the next academic year. Please note that some forms are only necessary for new families.
This page will be updated periodically, so please check back throughout the summer.
Beginning in July, MBS Direct will show a complete list of textbooks families must purchase. Please allow enough time for delivery so books arrive before the first day of school (September 6).
Not every subject has a book listed to order. If a subject is not listed, the instructor will provide those texts in class. Please contact your division with any questions. To order by phone, call 1-800-325-3252.
Please note that the following health forms must be completed by August 1:
• Current Physical Exam (all grades)
• Annual Pupil Emergency Information Form (all grades)
• Administration of Medication at School Form (as needed)
• Signed Sudden Cardiac Arrest Information Form (mandatory grades 6-12: informational for PreK-5)
• Signed Concussion Information Form (mandatory grades 6-12: informational for PreK-5)
• Dental Form (Grades K/1, 3 and 7)
Remember, the State of Pennsylvania has updated its Immunization Requirements. Access the form here.